This is a break away from the normal cereal and croissants morning breakfast. One approach to take this to the next level is by including new radishes. The blend of these flavours together makes for a delightful tidbit or snack. The crunchy radishes include another degree of texture and flavour.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 minutes
4 slices of wholemeal bread
1 ripe avocado
a few thin slices of radish
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Prepare the whole-wheat bread, either by dry-roasting them on a pan or in a toaster.
2. Peel the avocado, pit it and mash it in a bowl with a fork together with ground black pepper.
3. Warm up a non-stick pan. Then add eggs whipped with a pinch of salt.
4. Stir the scrambled eggs until thick.
5. Wash the radishes, clean them and cut in to very thin slices.
6. Spread the warm toasts with mashed avocado, and top them off with scrambled eggs and radishes.