It's nice cooking for one now and then. Asian noodle dishes are some of my favourite dishes to enjoy and I'm totally addicted to these spicy pork noodles! This recipe is prepared and cooked in just under 30 minutes. Cook the noodles, turn on the pork, add the sauce and mix together, it's that simple.
The spiciness of these pork noodles comes from the garlic and chilli paste. You'll need to start with about a spoonful of the chilli bean paste and do a taste test before adding more. If you go in headfirst it might knock your socks off!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
100g cooked egg noodles
100g minced pork
2 tbsp shaohsing rice wine
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 cloves garlic
50g fresh ginger, chopped
2 tbsp chilli bean paste
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1. Marinate the minced pork in shaohsing rice wine.
2. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil.
3. Fry the chopped ginger and garlic in olive oil.
4. Add the peppercorns and then the marinated pork mince and cook until brown. If you want more seasoning, then add a little more soy sauce.
5. Add the chilli bean paste and rice wine vinegar.
6. Add the egg noodles, mix together and serve.