We all like taking short cuts from time to time, right? Well if so, then ready made gnocchi is the way to go. This recipe is a no-brainer; simply boil the gnocchi while preparing the blue cheese sauce. Done!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
500g ready made gnocchi
150 ml fresh cream
50g blue cheese
50g Parmesan grated
3 tbsp walnuts, crushed or chopped
2 tsp lemon juice
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
fresh parsley, chopped
1. Cook the gnocchi in rapidly-boiling salted water for about three minutes. You will know the gnocchi is ready when it floats to the top.
2. In a small sauce pan over a low heat, combine the cream, blue cheese and Parmesan and stir until melted.
3. Remove from heat and add walnuts, lemon juice and seasoning.
4. Drain gnocchi and add to cheese and walnut sauce.
5. Serve with chopped parsley.