I´m on a roll making lots of sushi...
1. Rinse the sushi rice in a sieve under tap until it runs clear. Combine the rice and water in a medium pan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to stand covered, for 10 minutes.
2. Spread rice over a baking tray and leave to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3. Combine wasabi and avocado in a small bowl and set aside. Combine cilantro and prawns in another small bowl..
4.Lay a sheet of cling film over the sushi mat, then lay down a sheet of nori, shiny side down. .
5. With damp hands spread about three tablespoons of the sushi rice very thinly on it, leaving about 1 centimeter of nori bare at the end closest to you. Brush the strip with water
6. Arrange 8 prawns, 2 chives and 2 cucumber strips along the bottom third of the rice covered nori.
7. Roll up the bamboo mat slowly, tucking in the closer end of the sushi roll to start a roll. Press lightly with both hands.
8. Repeat with remaining nori sheets, rice and filling. Wrap in cling film. Chill until firm. Don´t place in the fridge as this dries out the rice. Garnish with some more chives. Serve with soy sauce, if desired.