Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
400 g new potatoes
2 tbsps grated lime rind
425g tinned salmon, drained
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper, to season
80 g fresh breadcrumbs
200g rocket leaves
lime wedges, to serve
1. Boil the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for until tender, 12-15 minutes. Drain well and cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine the lime rind and the mayonnaise.
3. Mash the potatoes in a large bowl, leaving some large chunks. Stir in the salmon, dill and spring onion and season with a little salt and pepper. Mix in the egg and the remaining mayonnaise.
4. Divide into 8 palm-size potato cakes. Press lightly into the breadcrumbs to coat.
5. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the potato cakes, turning, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
6. Serve with the lime mayonnaise, rocket leaves and lime wedges.