50 g sun-dried tomatoes
2 egg yolks
1 bunch asparagus
500 ml heavy cream
30 g butter
110 g smoked salmon
salt and pepper
1. Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain, slice and set aside.
2. Cook the fettucine
3. Beat the egg yolks and add to the cream.
4. In a large pan, melt the butter; add the pasta, the egg yolk and cream mixture, the parmesan and the sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Mix everything together being careful that the sauce doesn´t thicken
6. Remove from heat and add the slices of smoked salmon. Serve immediately.