2 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp grated lemon zest
8 large cap mushrooms, stems removed
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
50g rocket leaves
100g goat cheese
2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. For the dressing, combine the juice, oil and zest in a small bowl.
2. Place the mushrooms on a large baking tray, sprinkle with thyme and garlic then drizzle with olive oil. Cover with tin foil and roast for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and toss to combine the flavors.
4. Re-cover and roast for a further 10 minutes or until cooked. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and cut in half.
5. Place the rocket leaves on a serving platter and top with the mushrooms and crumble the goat´s cheese over the top.
6. Whisk the dressing and drizzle over the salad. Serve sprinkled with parsley.